Custom made hand wound pickups, each with their own volume and tone, give this guitar a rich and eclectic sound.
The means to select any combination of pickup plus phase reversal result in a guitar that is not only eye catching but versatile.
Our very first custom model and perhaps one of our most ambitious.
A semi-hollow body made from the African tropical hardwood Sapele is complemented by Art Deco designs etched in aluminium as well as references to the client's own individual interests and tastes.
- Body: Centre block semi hollow, sapele
- Neck: Maple and Rose wood 25.5” scale. 22 nickel silver frets. Bolt on construction
- Pickups: Scatter wound humbuckers wired for split coil and coil tap options
- controls: 2 volume 2 tone 3 way selector and single coil, coil tap and phase reverse toggles.
- Bridge: Gotoh tune-o-matic bridge and custom tail piece and compensator